Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


We celebrated St. Patrick's day in style, as you can see from our awesome pictures.  We had a couple's dinner with Natalie and I, Candace and Devin, Rhett and Erika, and Jordan and Nate at our apartment.  The menu consisted of corned beef, cabbage, green mashed potatoes with green gravy, green jell-o salad, broccoli, green ice water, and apple beer.  After dinner, we finished off the evening with the ancient Irish tradition of hot-tubbing at our apartment complex.  It was a really fun night. Personally, I had never done anything like this on St. Patrick's day so I felt especially privileged.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is way to fun! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWAAAAAAAHhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It's when I see pictures like these and hear of fun times like those that I start thinking "Well, living in UT wouldn't be THAT bad... Think of all the fun things we could do..." In fact, I had that thought during Church today. (It came more in response to the girls being hellions during Sacrament meeting and me wondering if more familial influence would help change them for the better.) Oh, you guys. What a fun party. I have to say that I had to blow up the picture to see who Candace's date was - I totally thought it had to be one of Devin's relatives (just not him). How fun. We have to come to Tucson for sure. (And then UT!)

    ReplyDelete