Monday, February 15, 2010

Quotes for the Day--- Natalie Style!


So last night we were going through a box of Natalie's things from elementary school, and came across a lot of Natalie's written works from that age....I haven't laughed that much in quite some time... She's the cutest!  Here is one of the gems from Natalie's past:

"To make a turkey you need to go to a farm, kill the turkey, take out the feathers and cook it for an hour on the stove.  And then put it in the oven and cook it for one hour.  Take it out and cool it for half-a-minute and have a wonderful feast you've had in your whole life. Except the turkey I'm sure didn't want to even have Thanksgiving and I know that you know why the turkey didn't have a good Thanksgiving!  Happy Thanksgiving."

-Natalie Gagon

4 comments:

  1. I love it! cook for 1hr on the stove then 1 hr in the oven, then cool for half-a-minute :)

    That picture also really captures the essence of the nineties quite well, Natalie's denim shirt with a vest (weaved out of who knows what), and my baggy paisley stretch pants, I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. That's my girl. I think you should find "that book" and dredge up a couple of the other hilarious things Nat has said...(you know).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can-your face in this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, "..have a wonderful feast you've ever had in your life..." Ha Ha I love it

    ReplyDelete